Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

that was wack...(jk)

lol OKAAY!!

FW: FW:

friggin sick

awesome movie, it would also make it better if there was an enemy equal to him or if he was resourceful(using others weapons or smartnes) . other than that friggin sick ending. all my 10 are belong to this

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

lol

LO F***ing L, funny as heck! good job man

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

nice

a very well donr game, i like teh supermonkey with lazer eyes

Cannon Chaos Cannon Chaos

nice

very fun time waster, i liked teh upgrades, it would be sick if you could make a aequal to this game with more upgrades and units

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

i heard...(i read actually)...

that jason is making a new game called bowmaster winter storm, which is going to be an introduction to bowmaster

Hybrid Trap Test Hybrid Trap Test

In all your other tracks you seem to have an overabundance of bass, here this track needs MOAR. Get a simple sub sine, pitch it low and do some nice basslines. I actually rather like the concept, people voting low on this don't understand how dope this can sound with a few modifications. If you are using FL studio you can send me the zip file and I can toy with it and send it back. Dig the concept voted 5.

-t888

ryzikx responds:

Dang, thanks for leaving detailed reviews, no one seems to review my tracks :D

Maximum Velocity Maximum Velocity

Turn the ride down a little, bring out the plucks more, EQ the bass so its not covering the middle frequencies. You want the bass dancing in the low end. If you want to have a high freq element to the bass, layer a different sound in and EQ it so its not all over the place. I think if you clean up that bass and low pitched synth the track will instantly sound 10x better. You have nice patterns :D, keep it up.

-t888

ryzikx responds:

I like the rides. Dang. xd thanks for the tips, though! :)

Foundation (WIP) Foundation (WIP)

Sounds sick man!! Have you guys thought of mabee adding some synths? Or a guitar in the high range with some delay and mabee some reverb? Like slowing it down a little bit with a solo guitar part and then dropping back into heavy. I am guessing you like Periphery and Intervals (two diff bands). If you haven't heard of them before, enjoy man :D.