Hybrid Trap Test Hybrid Trap Test

In all your other tracks you seem to have an overabundance of bass, here this track needs MOAR. Get a simple sub sine, pitch it low and do some nice basslines. I actually rather like the concept, people voting low on this don't understand how dope this can sound with a few modifications. If you are using FL studio you can send me the zip file and I can toy with it and send it back. Dig the concept voted 5.

ryzikx responds:

Dang, thanks for leaving detailed reviews, no one seems to review my tracks :D

Maximum Velocity Maximum Velocity

Turn the ride down a little, bring out the plucks more, EQ the bass so its not covering the middle frequencies. You want the bass dancing in the low end. If you want to have a high freq element to the bass, layer a different sound in and EQ it so its not all over the place. I think if you clean up that bass and low pitched synth the track will instantly sound 10x better. You have nice patterns :D, keep it up.

ryzikx responds:

I like the rides. Dang. xd thanks for the tips, though! :)

Foundation (WIP) Foundation (WIP)

Sounds sick man!! Have you guys thought of mabee adding some synths? Or a guitar in the high range with some delay and mabee some reverb? Like slowing it down a little bit with a solo guitar part and then dropping back into heavy. I am guessing you like Periphery and Intervals (two diff bands). If you haven't heard of them before, enjoy man :D.

A State Of Trance V1 A State Of Trance V1

I love how you are creative and just write what you want rather then adhering to stereotypes and making what everyone else makes. this sounds just amazing, whatever you do, keep making music.

Aggressor (WIP) Aggressor (WIP)

OMG, this is a new playalong now. ignore the haters, people on newgrounds downvote just to get ahead. you actually deserve the tops spot! i can't complain about anything in this track.

Breezee responds:

Thank you!

Genesis Genesis

:D this is just great! loving those chords and bass walk ups! you have a new fan :D

Bwah-Dun-Dugga Bwah-Dun-Dugga

This sounds awesome :D one of the few good artists! KEep rocking man!loving the melodies that solo part at 1:27 was just awesome. look forward to more! As a drummer this is also very fun to listen to!

I dunno I dunno

i was going to skip it because it was ambiant, but man...love it. sounds like a chill intro to something heavy!

BASS(djhoohaa Remix) BASS(djhoohaa Remix)

amen to that boney-man, :D you are amazing... first time i ever listen to music and just enjoy it rather then thinking about corrections :D

YeahBaby YeahBaby

.. you are one frigging creative man, i hope/ think that you will go far, seriously.. top notch creativity, love the breakbeats... man so sick. seriously, its good music that i enjoy! :D